Actress, Yvonne Jegede,sends an emotional message to newborn baby

Kunle Fawole, popularly known as Abounce, and her wife Yvonne Jegede , have welcomed their first child. The couple, who got married in February 2016 after dating for approximately 10-years, welcomed the bundle of Joy at an undisclosed hospital in the United Kingdom.
She has this message for her new baby..
“Baby X, when I first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, I developed an unconditional love. I never knew I could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, I felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain."
She passed this messagge while basking in the euphoria of being a mother which obviously seems very new to the chocolate-skinned screen diva, she announced the good news on social media during the early hours of Friday morning, as she penned a heartfelt message to the baby she described as ‘Baby X’.

No comments: